An interactive, open discussion about all things production! Join music producer & mixer Simon Moro for a workshop, tailored to YOUR questions. With answers to questions relating to anything from the technical functionality of studio gear, to managing one’s emotions and self-doubt as an artist, this masterclass will leave you feeling more empowered moving forward in your career.
Topics may include:
• Why your demos are failing the ‘car test’ – and how to fix it.
• Why you ‘sound better live’ – and how you can sound just as good recorded!
• What is mixing really? Why your mixes/production may be letting you down.
• Signal flow, compression, EQ, effects – anything technical… made simple!
• How much should you spend on production, when and why? Using good business sense.
• A/B examples of demos to final products.
• Anything you can think of! This workshop is for attendees, and supposed to be interactive.
About Simon Moro
Melbourne based music producer & mixer Simon Moro has engineered 4 ARIA #1 Albums, and ARIA Nominated works. He will be presenting two artist focused sessions, with a goal to answer your specific questions. These interactive workshops are intended to help you to feel well equipped heading into the studio, working at home or starting your new career as an artist.